If you want to download the LYF F61F/F41T Flash File you are visiting the right place. In this article, I provide download links of the flash files (firmware), flash tool, and driver. and also explain the guiding of flashing.
Why flashing is important for mobile.
Basically, you know about the operating system. Any operating system contains a version like “Android”. The android is also an operating system but if you face the issue of an android device you can reset the device but so many times the device is not repaired by restore only so another one way it’s flashing. Yes, flashing is a way to repair your device. the flash file is a file of the operating system they write on system memory by using the flash tool and all that process is called flashing.
What is the boot key and which is a boot key of LYF F61F/F41T?
In simple words, the boot key is a key that accesses a device driver to install the firmware on the mobile phone.
The boot key of LYF F61F/F41T is the select button.
The steps of pressing the boot key
- Turn off your mobile and remove the battery and reinsert.
- Press and hold the select button and insert the USB cable thought mobile to pc.
- The flashing process begins then releases the select button.
How to Download and Get Lyf F61F/F41T flash file.
- Click below the “Download” button. By pressing that button you will reach the download page.
- After downloading the file you can extract the file using the WinRAR tool because the file format is a zip and that’s why it doesn’t come to a direct folder.
- After the completed extract process opens the extracted folder and you will get a flash file folder.
- Image Preview of the download flash file inside the Flash file ZIP package.
Lyf F41T Flash File Image Preview
Lyf F61F Flash File Image Preview.
How to flash Lyf F61F/F41 using the Upgrade download tool.
Steps regarding computer flashing.
1. Open the flash tool folder and launch the “Upgrade download” application
2. After launching the Upgrade download tool application click to the “Load Packets” button.
3. Now browse window is opened select the packet format file from the “Lyf flash file” folder.
4. Now click to the Start button. Steps regarding the mobile flashing.
5. Check the battery percentage of the mobile phone and if it is more than 50% and then you are not required to charge the battery and then you can easily follow the next step.
6. Turn off the mobile phone.
7. Now press the boot key of the smartphone and then insert the USB data cable from mobile to computer. After then connect the USB cable the flashing process automatically begins.
Note: The flashing process will be taken approximately 15-20 minutes depending on your computer speed. in the flashing process do not disconnect the USB cable otherwise it may cause dead or brick the device.
8. After completing the flashing process, it shows the green color “Passed” message on a flash tool which means the flashing process is completed then disconnects the USB data cable.
How to do after flashing the device.
After the flashing, disconnect the USB cable and remove and reinsert the battery of the mobile. then press or hold the power button and boot the smartphone. Remember that after flashing the device it will take 15 minutes to installing third-party applications or on other tasks due to which it will be stuck on the logo for some time. After the boot completes, then complete some basic settings of your mobile. The mobile is successfully flash from the “Upgrade Download Tool”. This process is very easy and safe. If you want to know more about the information on the flashing watch also below the video.
Note: All above-provided guide is followed by you on your own risk Firmwarefolder.com is not be responsible for any damage of your mobile and for any query regarding this guide or other contacts on the contact us page.