Samsung galaxy j200G FRP remove. In this article, I am explained How to remove Samsung galaxy J200G FRP lock by Odin flash tool
Full Procedure of Frp Removing.
Step by Step
- First, switch off your Samsung galaxy J200G.
- Pressing volume down + home key + power button at the same time (within 10-15 seconds).
- When showing a message on the mobile screen if continued to download mode press volume up button.
- Now mobile is on download mode.
- On Pc. now download and launch the Odin software (Odin software link is below).
- Download the Samsung driver in your PC and install it ( Diver link is also given below).
- Now connect your Samsung Galaxy J200G on your computer via using a USB data cable.
- Now tick AP button on Odin and select tar file (tar file link is below)
- Click on the start button and progress will be started (wait for approx 1 minute).
- After showing a green color passed the message on a computer screen.
- The Samsung Galaxy automatic reboot.
- Disconnect the USB data cable and your FRP lock successfully removed.
Download J200g Frp Unlock tar file.
Name of the file- j200g_FRP_unlock_by_Mobileromupdate.tar
Size of the file- 17.6 MB
Download the Samsung Odin tool.
Download Samsung USB driver.
Name of the file- SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1_4_7_0
Size of the file- 23.2 MB